Global Pain Clinician Summit 2018: Transforming How We Care for People with Pain
November 9 - November 10
Back by popular demand, the 2018 Summit will include the Certificate in Nutritional Pain Management Program (CNPM) that was featured at the 2017 annual meeting. One full day will be dedicated to this program that presents evidence for food as a pain management intervention, and provides practical techniques to implement in your practice immediately. By successfully completing a post-test after the Summit, you will earn a certificate attesting to your mastery of the content of this innovative program.
Another full day of plenary and town hall discussions will include:
- The Current State of Pain Management
- Tackling the Three-headed Monster: Chronic Pain, Opioid Use and Mental Health
- Overcoming the Barriers to an Integrative Model of Care
- New Evidence for Medical Marijuana
- The Good and the Bad: How Digital Health is Transforming the Clinician-Patient Relationship
- A Worldview on Integrative Pain Management
- Saying Goodbye to Old Ways: Reinventing Your Pain Practice for the 21st Century
Full agenda to be released soon.